söndag 22 juni 2014

EGGZ!

Well hi. 

Poached egg!!!!! I love poached eggs. So many people are telling me that they find it hard to do it though. ITS SO FUCKING EASY.

The first thing you need to do is STOP BEING SO DAMN SCARED. Its a fucking egg, some boiling water and vinegar. 

I will help you. This is how I do it:

1 egg
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Water

Take a small pot in aluminum, add water and bring the water to boil. Meanwhile crack one organic egg in a small bowl. Like, a really small bowl. I always use my espresso mug for this but you might have a smaller one than me so use a small bowl instead, or just use what you feel like.

Turn the heat down so the water is bubbling, not boiling. Add 2 teaspoons of white wine vinegar in the boiling water. This is to help the egg to poach.

Now. Take the small bowl in your best hand and a wooden spoon in the other hand. Make a swirl in the bubbling water (easy on the hand, just a small swirl) and let you egg carefully slip down in the water. Do not touch the egg. I repeat: DO NOT TOUCH THE EGG. Just let it be. Put your egg clock on 2 minutes. 

Take the egg from the water after 2 minutes and let it rest on a plate for 2 minutes. 

Take a piece of dark bread, spread with avocado and top with your poached egg, fresh onion and parsley.

Ive said it before: EAT and feel absolutely awesome because you poached an egg.

 This looks like a dessert. But its mexican scrambled eggs. 

You need:

2 eggs
2 scallions (if you like scallions as much as I do, otherwise use one.
6 cherry tomatoes
A small piece of jalapeno
Cilantro
Lime

Chop scallions, tomatoes and jalapeno. Melt some butter in a non-stick pan and add the greens. Fry for 30 seconds. Crack 2 eggs directly in the pan and stir with a wooden spoon. Add some more butter.

Put on a plate when you have scarmbled eggs and add lime zest and cilantro.

HEJ!!

1 kommentar:

  1. är det okej att anonymt älska dig på håll?

    tack

    SvaraRadera