Look how fancy your lunch can look:
I often find myself struggling to find a decent lunch in Stockholm. Its so weird. Because there is so many nice places to go to. But I dont like what they have!!!! I want it more simple. Tastier. Nicer. Cheaper. Im still looking. And of course you always make the best lunch yourself.
But today I did have time to get a najz meal.
First step: GO TO Re-Orient on Nytorgsgatan 25. The best super market in Södermalm. Its amazing. They have loads of fresh veggies, herbs and dairy products. Plus nice oriental food (If you cant go to re orient, go to your favorite supermarket). ITS SO AMAZING!! I ALWAYS get my olive oil here. Its the best. An organic olive oil from Palestine. Its outstanding.
Step Two: Buy two börek. Börek is a filo pastry cigar filled with feta cheese and spinach. Buy a big ass tomato. Buy a bunch of scallions. And some herbs. And some nice olive oil of course.
Step 3: Go home with your precious food.
Step 4: Slice your tomato and scallion. Put on a plate, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, scallions, thyme, parsley (I had it on my balcony, so nice!!!!!!) and salt and pepper. Eat with your börek.
This is our balcony. This is where the herbs grow.
PUSS
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar