torsdag 18 september 2014

The best eggz in the world









ITS THE SAME EGGZ. JUST DIFFERENT PICTURES!! hehe. The life of a food blogger. Dear.

Yes good morning. Boiling eggz can be hard. I know. First you have to come up with the best time. Then when to put in the egg. Then how soft or hard boiled you want it. When I did a season in the alps with 5 of my best girlfriends, we competed in egg-boiling. Everyone had different timings, someone had 6 minutes, someone had 6 and a half minute. And some had 7 minutes. We argued about how had the best egg. I mean we drank a lot of beer, worked and skiied as well but thoses egg-fights. I will never forget them. 

Anyway, I always boiled my egg for 6 minutes. The perfect egg timing. Then I came home and thought I had cracked the perfect-egg code. So back in Stockholm I boiled it for 6 minutes. The egg was not perfect. BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ALPS ARE HIGH ABOVE SEA LEVEL AND THAT EFFECTS THE BOILING TIME. But how the fuck knew that when you were 19 years old. I didnt. So I started over. And I got it now:

One egg

Water

A pot

A stove

A spoon

Put a pot (?) on with water in it. Put your stove on highest heat and bring the water to boil. When its boiling, put your egg on a spoon and gently put it in the boiling water. Start your clock AS SOON AS THE EGGZ IN THE WATER. Boil for exactly 7 minutes, and rinse in cold water for like 2-3 minutes. 

Then you get eggz that look like the ones on the picture. 

Boiling eggz is science. Just so you know.

Over and out.

PUSS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar