torsdag 13 februari 2014

Let them eat my cake

Amma gaaad. Yesterday I made the best cake ever for my little friend Linn. Cant believe that she's 25!!!! heheh.

Meringue cake with awesome things
Meringue bottom, two pieces
3 dl of whole cream
2 dl of frozen berrys, like raspberrys and wineberrys (swedes understand what I mean)
1 carton of black berrys
2 passion fruits
Caramel sauce on a tube (yes, it is delicious)
Roasted coconut
Ethiopian honey (whatever honey you ve got basically)
Persian pomegranate syrup

Whip the cream until soft tops. Take half of the cream and mix with the frozen berrys. Put honey and syrup in the other half. Spread the berrys and cream on the bottom meringue. Put the top on and spread with the honey, syrup cream. Top with blackberrys, passionfruit, caramel sauce and coconut.

You can die happy now.

No morning is complete with out kale. Hehe ok not every morning but today. I fucking love this, its my favorite breakfast. So fast. And I was so late. And I only have disgusting lunch so I had to eat something nice.

Kale
Egg
Butter

Fry kale and egg in the same pan. Saves you so much dishes. Eat with salt. 

Enjoy people. I love you.

HEPP!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar