My breakfast this morning!!!! Ok no its not but I wished it was. I wish I had a mature cheese and some radishes. But I dont :(
Valentine smoothie. I mean I could not afford to buy a present to my boyfriend, soooo he got an awesome smoothie instead. Just mix, wineberrys, raspberrys, yoghurt, rhubarb, and some jucie I found in the fridge which we used as "virke" some weeks ago, and...... PASSION FRUIT!! On Valentines day you have to serve passion fruit. And coconut.
Kale and egg. I repeat. Kale and egg. I think this is what I would like to eat for the rest of my life if I REALLY HAD TO CHOOSE TWO THINGS.
A piece of frozen pizza. My boyfriend obviously do not now how to put things the right way in the freezer. It did not work to unfold this pizza. It was uneatable.
My oldest friend and her boyfriend are vegans. So I cooked some vegan food for them (of course). Braised beluga lentils with onion and white wine, grilled zucchini, salad of raw polka beet, carrot and sugar snaps with hummus. AND BAKED JERUSALEM ARTICHOKES. They died.
And saturday night was spend at La Neta. The best mexican in town. I had three quesedillas. One with beans and cheese, one with potato, cheese and chorizo and one that I dont know.
Over and out
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar