onsdag 19 februari 2014

Alpaca lunch

When my boyfriend is eating somewhere else, I can eat so much garlic. Too much garlic. And watch series all night. I stayed up til 1.30 am to watch Game of thrones. I feel a little bit tired today. But knowing that I will eat the dinner I had yesterday for lunch today, makes me more than happy. 

One great tip here is to buy a fucking whole chicken and slice it up in nice pieces. Because then you ll get 2 breast fillets, 2 thighs, two wings. An on top of that you get whats left, to make a chicken stock. For 40 swedish crowns. Thats called saving kids.

So LCHF dinner for one person. 
1 chicken breast fillet
Zest from a half lemon
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1 pinch of sea salt
1 pinch of pepper
1/2 head of broccoli
1 egg yolk
1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard
1,5 dl rape oil
1/2 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
1 clove of garlic
a squeeze of lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon tarragon



I always do like Jamie Oliver when I cook chicken breast. Put lemon zest, salt, pepper and oregano on a chopping board and mix together. Put your breast (not your boob, your chicken) on the chopping board and cover both sides with the spices. Put some cling film over the chicken and pound it fucking hard with something. You want the breasts to be thin, almost like pancakes. This saves time. 

Heat a frying pan with olive oil. Wait til its really, really hot. Then add the chicken and fry until its finished (of course)

Make your fake béarnaise like this:

Put the egg yolk and dijon in a bowl. Add the rape oil carefully and whisk at the same time. When you are out of rape oil, your mayonnaise base is ready. Add vinegar, pressed garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper and some lemon juice.

CUT THE BROCCOLI IN NICE PIECES AND FRY FUCKING FAST IN OLIVE OIL. They need to be crispy so please, do not overdo them.

I love this so much. Actually so much that I had it the day before and then it looked like this:
Not the best picture but with avocado and salad. And red wine. Thats nice.

Pasta, parsley, parmesan and walnuts. So easy. And the salad.

If you want to go to a awesome café in Stockholm, you should go to Kaffeverket at Snickarbacken 7. I had this potato and leek soup there. Their smaller sandwiches are dope. Perfect size. Plus that its hip and they have a nice store with nice things in it. So go there. 

Puss Siri

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar