tisdag 1 april 2014

Tortilla, virus, instagram and other stuff

 Men hallå. 



Hi! WELCOME!!


So my mothers birthday was this weekend. And what she likes the most in the whole world is when everyone in our family hangs out and have dinner. So we did. AND I COOKED OF COURSE. She wanted several smaller dishes, so thats what I made.
Courses (Wont show the pictures, they were too ugly. Its was just the asparagus how was photogenic (dont know if thats the right word in english but you all know what I mean) at that moment)

1. Pimentos de padrone and artichokes
2. Skagenröra( it is a swedish thing with mayonnaise, shrimps and dill)
3. Grilled asparagus with nutty butter, lemon and parmesan. Picture above.
4. Raw salmon with apple, chives and radish salad with horseradish cream.
5. Beef with baby potatoes, sugar snaps and beet root with a cesar dressing
6. Fruit salad with raspberry sorbet, rhubarb powder, and pistachio.
7. CHEES FOR FUCK SAKE!

If someone really wants the recipe, you can just ask me and I ll fix it for you.
hehe.
 This my friends is a plate full of:
Kamut (an egyptian really really really old kind of crop, does anyone know more about it?)
Grilled eggplant and bell pepper with zaathar (my friend Johanna told me that zaathar is the shit, so I had to try it), beans, radishes, cilantro, mint, seeds and feta cheese. I mean. This is so healthy. Its so healthy it turns quinoa into a french frie (which is delicious btw). Gaaaad. So just mix all the things above with some olive oil and you are good to go.

 TORTILLA! Hated this when I was younger. But now. Now I love it. Its like a pizza. A healthy pizza! 

Chop 3 boiled potato in slices and fry in olive oil for 3 minutes. Whisk 5 eggs in a bowl with a little bit of water and a teaspoon of smoked paprika powder. Chop kale and scallion and fry with the potato. Mix the eggs in and fry for 2 minutes. The pop the WHOLE pan in the oven. Here you need a pan that can fit in the oven PLUS can stand the heat. Otherwise its will be pannkaka of everything.

Cook in 175 celsius in 20 minutes.

Top with olive oil and dried chili. 

I am swedish. Just so you know. I mean if you reacted on some strange words, its just swedish.

Puss!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Olive! I would love to contact you. I'm representing Spring Time in the USA and we see you as someone very inspiring with all these amazing food creations! Spring Time's motto is Dreams Matter. We would love to talk to you, maybe do a short written interview and keep inspiring more people! Please contact me to andrea@lovespringtime.com PS: Sorry to leave this post here. Didn't see where else! Really hope to hear from you soon!

    SvaraRadera