HI GUYS!
Ive been on Öland för 2 months. Beer land is the correct translation. Ive been here to cook food for people. A lot of shit has been going down during 2 months so here is a recap:
Started with some wild strawberries.
Had a apple, mint and fennel juice. It was good.
Made a bean salad with chickpeas, white beans, celery and basil. AND LOADS OF olive oil. And some lemon. This is the best side for everything. Trust me. Dont forget salt and pepper.
We drank beer and went on a bike ride. This is Olivia and Simcha.
We celebrated Olivias birthday! She wanted to have this for birthday lunch (silly):
Chevre chaud with a fig, carrot and cucumber salad.
AND a fucking awesome cake. I did not make it. But it was nice.
Me with a grill. I am making grilled cod. Its a bit hard. But its worth it.
Leftover pasta with tea. HAHAHAHAH I love the tea here. Its Solvita who wanted it.
Like the best mange tout, asparagus, chive and pangrattato risotto EVER.
If you leave a artichoke for like 3 weeks it starts to sprout like this. Purple!!!
"How I cook" is the title of my book. This one is from 1953 by Thora Holm. I love Thora.
Beet, hazelnut and scallion pattie with char grilled potatoes, asparagus, herb oil and goat cheese.
The best vegetarian brunch is available in Big Pipes on Beer Land.
Raw cake. Hazelnut, raspberry, mango and coconut. Tasted like a big cake-smoothie.
The two people who look into the camera are my baby mamas. Antonia and Solvita. Would not survived here without them. I LOVE YOU:
Selfie!!! God!
My brother and his friends came to visit us. We drank beer, drove around in their car and ate pasta salad.
Beer land is full of blackberries!!!! I promise.
Antonia in the woods between our house and work.
You cant eat fancy things all the time. So left over pie, salad and some brie.
SALAD BY THE SEA!
A stairway I took a photo of.
CRAYFISH! DEAR LORD I LOVE THEM.
And this picure sums up all summer. Vegetarian summer with butter and love. Add some chives and you are there.
I PROMISE TO BLOG MORE IF YOU LIKE.
PUSS









Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar