måndag 25 augusti 2014

Mac n Wedding


First of all. I did Mac n cheese today. It was good. And easy. Ive never had a real mac n cheese because I ve never been in the States!!! I know. But I want to go. To like Texas. 

This is a very nice lunch. Or dinner. You can even have it for breakfast. So:

 
For one person:

Macaroni (enough so you will get full)
Cheese of cheddar type (as much as you want, I used 4 slices)
Spinach (fresh of course,one handfull)
Garlic (half a clove)
Dried chilli
Sunflower seeds
Herbs
Butter
Salt and pepper

Boil the macaronis (hehe). Chop the garlic and mix with the cheese. Melt the cheese in a microwave or like I did: Put a bowl on the boiling pasta water and melt the cheese there.

Roast the sunflower seeds until golden.

Save some of the pasta water and then rinse the pasta. Mix it with cheese, spinach and butter and a bit of the pasta water.

Top with seeds, herbs (I used thyme and parsley) and dried chili.

EAT!! 
 
My best friends got married this weekend. Its was so amazing. The best party ever.
The bride and us!!!!! Oh dear god she was so beautiful.
Just wanted to show you that I made Pimms the first night. Its so good. 

Thank you USA for mac n cheese, Isa och Felix for the best wedding ever (So much love!!!!!), and thank you England for Pimms.

PUSS


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar