tisdag 26 augusti 2014

You can always replace capers with peas

Woke up early this morning. And the summer is over. So you need to fuel up with garlic so you dont get sick. So yesterday when I waited for my boyfriend to come home and eat the pad thai I had made, I did a chickpearöra. I have no idea what to call röra in english. Its like a mix. But not really. We can call it hommus. But its not a hommus. Its a mix with chickpeas.

CHICKPEAS, KALE, GARLIC AND SOY MIX!!!

One can of cooked chickpeas
A big handfull of kale
2 tablespoons of soy sauce(the Japanese kind of course, the Chinese is not for this, trust me)
1 big ass clove of garlic
2 or 3 tablespoons of oil (you can use a mix of a little bit of sesame oil and rape oil)
The juice from half of a lime

Rinse the chickpeas in cold water. Mix with the rest of the ingredients. If the mixture is to thick, just add some more rape oil or lime juice.

I had it on crisp bread with peeled carrot, cress, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.

I do smell of garlic now but Im not gonna meet up with anyone until 6ish so I hope its gone until then.

I love you.

I can eat this mix without anything. Just with a spoon. Thats how good it is.

PUSS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar