OH HAJ!!!
Today I felt like eating fish. And thats a rare thing. Both eating fish and deciding what to eat BEFORE I go to the supermarket. I never decide completely what to eat until I ve been to the market. Because you ll never know when you ll find awesome ingredients. Like the fresh cod that was on sale to day. The expire date was near but what the fuck. Its still good. Just make sure you smell it. Had it with potatoes and a fennel-kale-radish salad.
Salad:
One half of a fennel
The dill from the fennel
One handful of kale
4-5 radishes
1 tbsp olive oil
A big squeeze of a lemon
Salt and pepper
Cut the fennel in half. Chop it as thin as you can and do the same with the radishes. If you have a mandoline, well use that of course. Chop the dill from the fennel. Tear the kale in smaller pieces.
Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix and push the oil in with you hands. Let it rest.
Boil potatoes to perfection. Add some butter or olive oil. Pan fry your fresh cod as you like it.
Serve potatoes, cod and the salad with a wedge of lemon and some extra fennel dill sprinkled on top.
OK I HAD BUTTER ON THE SIDE BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!
PUSS
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar