I bought cod in the Supermarket the other day. It was on sale because it had almost expired. I love that shit. Just because something is "almost expired" they lower the price. Hehe. SCOOOOORE! With soft boiled eggz, leek, potatoes and caramelized butter.
Went on a yoga class on Lidingö where I grew up with. We stayed for lunch. It was a vegetarian buffet. It was NAJS! We did yoga. It was hard. I was very very tired after. Thank you yoga_girl!!! Hehe.
This is a favorite. I always make it at my friends house. Never ever ever somewhere else. They have patent on this dish in their house. Anyway. Its portobello mushrooms with caramelized onions, cheese and a truffle mayo. With a kale, sunflower seed and scallion slaw. MIGHT I SAY THAT THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME? AND EASY.
DO LIKE THIS:
Just grill mushrooms. Add cheese. Make a mayo and put in some truffle oil. Fry some sliced onions for like 20 minutes on low heat with rape oil. Mix yoghurt, dijon, garlic, salt and pepper with kale, scallions and roasted sunflower seeds. Eat with a bun you did not bake. BUY IT INSTEAD BECAUSE ITS SO MUCH EASIER!!
Oh yes. And I just thought I would tell you that if you are out and need to put your jacket in the closet and you are sometimes a little bit too happy to bother about that ticket that you got, SNAP A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!! hehe
Sweden just had an election. The sad, horrible and terrible thing about it was that a a racist party got 13 % of the swedes votes. This is awful. And what we need to do now is LOVE MORE AND MORE AND MORE. And help. Help each other. And take discussions. And listen. And love some more. One good thing happened. We have a a new party to help Sweden to get better. And it will.
SO BECAUSE OF THE ELECTION WE HAD AN ELECTION WAKE. Even the candy was block-organized. Here we have the big F! bowl with the pink candy and the red, green and blue.
KÄRLEK PEOPLE!!!
And I wore red on election day of course.
Me and my dad went to our country house today. I almost caught a pike. I saw it take the vobbler but then the fucker let go!!!! My legs were shaking so much. FAN!
My beloved dad Richard and our dog Zhjivago. They love each other. And I love them.
In the middle of September you can do this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AMAZING!!
The woods. It makes me calm. COME ON!!!
And this is the mushrooms we found. It too much. Not to little. Just perfect.
And we had it with pan fried cod. A potato salad with our own grown tomatoes, purple kale and thyme. And the chive-aioli. AND THE MUSHROOMS OF COURSE! BUTTER FRIED OF COURSE. WITH GARLIC OF COURSE.
I LOVE YOU





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar