When I was a kid my friend told me about a movie called Fried green tomatoes and how they put a human in a minced meat pie. I remember that I just thought of green tomatoes. Never on the fact that they ate a human. I've never seen the movie though. And never had fried green tomatoes. Hehe. But I had green tomatoes today!
And I think you should make this for lunch or dinner.
TORTILLA WITH SILVER ONION, PURPLE KALE, JALAPEÑO AND PECORINO WITH TOMATO SALAD AND CHIVES
2 medium sized silver onion(you can use yellow onion as well)
5-6 stalks of purple kale or just kale
1 clove of garlic
1 jalapeño
A handful grated pecorino
7 organic eggz
3-4 tbsp water
Salt and pepper
Olive oil
Slice the onion and garlic in nice slices. Chop japalpeno (with or without the seeds, you decide). Tear the kale in smaller pieces. Pre-heat the oven: 200 Celsius. Grate the pecorino cheese.
Put a oven proof pan on medium heat. Add olive oil, onion and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes or so. Whisk eggz, water, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the kale to the pan. Fry for 2 more minutes.
Add the eggz and divide it equally in the pan. Add the cheese and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes!!!
Add the eggz and divide it equally in the pan. Add the cheese and pop it in the oven for 10 minutes!!!
Take it out and let it rest while you make the tomato salad silly:
Tomato salad:
Chop tomatoes of your choice. Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and chives.
EAT YOUR GREENS KIDS!!
Puss Siri
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar