Its officially fall. Today has been a rainy day. But it is ok. I promise. Just make sure you drink a lot of wine, have dinner with your friends and make nice food. Then any season is ok really.
I had to do a kylskåpsrensning so I did this:
Rigatoni with spinach, brussel sprouts, goat cheese and garlic.
For two hungry people and some of it might end up in a lunch box:
Rigatoni maybe 300 grams or a little bit less
2 big ass handfull fresh spinach
Half a package of brussel sprouts like, 15-20 of them?
1-2 cloves of garlic
Goat cheese
Olive oil
1 knob of butter
Salt and pepper
A little bit of dried chili
Trim the brussel sprouts from ugly leafs. Then try to get little leafs out of it. If you dont have the time for that, just slice them in like 4 slices.
Chop the garlic thin.
Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the brussel sprouts for 1-2 minutes. You can put the garlic in here but I like it strong so I just add it to the pasta later, but do as you wish!
Let it rest.
Cook the pasta and save some of the water. You are gonna use it later.
Put the hot pasta in a bowl. Add spinach, brussel sprouts, garlic, butter, salt and pepper. Put a little bit of the hot pasta water in and mix. Add some more butter, I promise it will get nicer.
Put on a plate, top with goat cheese and chopped dried chili.
ITS VERY NICE OK.
My little brother Nikolai!! He is the best. Always. So much smarter than me. Even though he is eleven years younger than me. I love him.
And Valter! Valter is a dog. I take care of him sometimes. He is very nice.
We went for pain au chocolat and a lovley walk in on Söder. hehe.
Beluga lentils with onion, garlic and carrot. Fried brussel sprouts. Hand peeled shrimps. Chive aioli. A dinner. They come and go.
AND THE BEAN CHILI THAT WE HAD THIS FRIDAY.
WITH guacamole, corn chips, cheese, cilantro, pickled red onion, creamed corn, lime and creme fraiche.
Me and Linn were hangover so we decided to eat some fried herring at Sturehof. One of my favorite restaurants in Stockholm. BUTTER!!
This is Limpan thinking about juice machines, glasses and plates.
VERY NICE CUPS.
VERY NICE PLATES
And at the end I had egg and tabasco.
PUSS





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar