HEJ ALLA!!
I ve been to Paris. It was some time ago but I wanted to show you anyway. First I sat at a café for two hours and drank beer. An read a book. Alone. So Paris.
The day after the beer I met up with my boyfriend and we had an awesome breakfast at Hotel Amour. Very nice. Hotel Amour is a very nice hotel in the 9th district. So go there if you want to eat a nice brunch!
The best thing about not being in Sweden is this.
A small tomato plant trying to survive. Dont eat it though. You could die or something.
And in Paris, my boyfriend asked me to marry him!!! I said yes of course. But this is us in our flat. Our friends suprised us with ballons and wine and everything.
Me and my ring are doing some sorting(?)
I had a spicy tuna sandwich with a friend who just had a baby!!!
Then we had oysters with our parents.
My brothers, dad and Patrik!
The best thing in the whole world. With aioli of course.
Hi!
Ive had a shrimp and beet salad on Urban Deli in Stockholm. It was najs.
We had breakfast at Pom & Flora in Stockholm. It was also very najs.
I ate a sandwich with flowers on at my parents house.
And today, I had soft boiled eggs with tabasco and herb salt for breakfast. Breakfast for me.
This is how you boil the egg:
One egg
A pot
This is how you boil the egg:
One egg
Water
A pot
A stove
A spoon
Put
a pot (?) on with water in it. Put your stove on highest heat and bring
the water to boil. When its boiling, put your egg on a spoon and gently
put it in the boiling water. Start your clock AS SOON AS THE EGGZ ARE IN THE WATER. Boil for exactly 6 minutes, and rinse in cold water for like
2-3 minutes.
PUSS





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar